Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Nissalee
#40487 I know the recent update came with a change to the location of the fire stone shard ore blocks. Instead of under lava, they are supposed to be on the roof of a cave that has lava. I'm a little confused about how this works due to the nature of lava. I am deep in a mine right now, making my way across a lava pool, looking at the ceiling. Am I doing it right?

By Nissalee
#40533 Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. I will have my Ninetails! They look so good with the update :D
By LostNoob
#40951 I'm so glad that the spawning has been changed, all I heard was that they spawn under lava, que hours of me rageing as I keep on burning to death, I'll have to start keeping my eye out for them now.
By RaptureReminder
#42083 I haven't found any fire stone shards at all, and I've gone deep underground into about 20 different lava caves and I just see plain stone on the ceilings, no fire stone ores. Are they supposed to be this rare? Are they always visible, or will I have to dig into the roof a little?
By jaxy73
RaptureReminder wrote:I haven't found any fire stone shards at all, and I've gone deep underground into about 20 different lava caves and I just see plain stone on the ceilings, no fire stone ores. Are they supposed to be this rare? Are they always visible, or will I have to dig into the roof a little?

they are quite rare, and they are always visible.Now don't complain about how rare they are atleast they are above the lava this time.
By RaptureReminder
#42099 Thanks for the quick response. I still think they should be more common seeing as the other shards are much easier to find, but w/e, I guess it's good to know that I'm not looking in the wrong places.
JOIN THE TEAM