Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By jaxy73
#40559 are there any items that can be held by pokemon? the only thing i ave that seems like it could is an apricorn but it gets thrown to the ground when i try to place it by my pokemon. where can these held items be found if there are any?

By KuryoZT
#40570 In creative mode, there's a tab called "held items", I think that most are listed there.
By Tom_X
#40580 There are many, and they're thrown by bosses upon death. An easy way to see them is to go in creative mode.
By Rudak
#42221 Bosses? who are these bosees? where to find em?
By KuryoZT
Rudak wrote:Bosses? who are these bosees? where to find em?

1st, I've seen you necro (bump old thread) alot today, what's up with that?
2nd, Bosses are colored-names pixelmon (bule, yellow, red, --> rarer) that rarely spawns. Easiest way to find some, is to know that they spawn with a bunch of other pixelmon, and they are way bigger than normals (reds are bigger than enormous)
JOIN THE TEAM