Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Charbeneau
#46512 I am just curious but would there by chance be a possible fix coming for some of the pixelmon that have issues spawning in biomes they should like diglet? Cause I really miss being able to catch some of the pokemon. So if possible a quick fix would be nice if you could.

By GhostWolf2398
Charbeneau wrote:I am just curious but would there by chance be a possible fix coming for some of the pixelmon that have issues spawning in biomes they should like diglet? Cause I really miss being able to catch some of the pokemon. So if possible a quick fix would be nice if you could.

I actually ran into a diglett at the edge of a desert/river/grassland triple biome crossing. I was super surprised. I believe all the missing/changed spawns will be updated in the next update.
By Charbeneau
GhostWolf2398 wrote:
Charbeneau wrote:I am just curious but would there by chance be a possible fix coming for some of the pixelmon that have issues spawning in biomes they should like diglet? Cause I really miss being able to catch some of the pokemon. So if possible a quick fix would be nice if you could.

I actually ran into a diglett at the edge of a desert/river/grassland triple biome crossing. I was super surprised. I believe all the missing/changed spawns will be updated in the next update.

I just would really like them to do a hot fix cause I am running a pixelmon server and some people want diglet
By GhostWolf2398
Charbeneau wrote:
GhostWolf2398 wrote:

I just would really like them to do a hot fix cause I am running a pixelmon server and some people want diglet

The current development code has a whole bunch of different updates in it right now fixing various things, but I don't think we have a current beta testing round going to check to make sure it is up to release standards.

I would suggest using the /pokespawn diglett command as a temporary fix (I know it is a pain for the admins of the server) but we are probably a bit out from the next hotfix.
By Charbeneau
#46550 Well on my server I don't want to have the use of pokespawn done on it I like it to be legit
By The_Nanobots
Charbeneau wrote:Well on my server I don't want to have the use of pokespawn done on it I like it to be legit

Well then just don't get a diglett. If this fix was released for beta TODAY, it wouldn't be ready for at minimum another week. So don't get your jimmies all rustled its being worked on.
By SPG
#46561 also, if you want a clue on when the next beta will be (besides when we announce it of course) we will put it out once we get the remaining gen 1 pokemanz
JOIN THE TEAM