Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KonkorFour
#51033 I'm having this same problem. Just bought a 1GB server for 24 players, want to open to the public but I can't get BukkitForge working. I've dragged into coremods but when ever I start the server it just seems to reboot on MultiCraft.

By KonkorFour
zuch0698o wrote:my solution to you all is this http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.p ... =Main_Page none of the bukkit forge issues

later

I installed MCPC+ last night, got CustomNPCs working but I can't seem to find a block protection plugin/mod. Know of any?
By KonkorFour
Isi wrote:Protection stones. Its cool and user friendly.

-Ignore me, found out I don't need bukkitforge. Dropping plugins in works straight away.
By Jephon
#88755 Just out of curiosity, I assume Bukkitforge is dead.. is that correct? I saw on their homepage that Alex is back but has sense been lifeless.

If it is no longer being supported, should we just drop this sticky?
By Lemonita
#98365 Sorry alexbegt, post has been unstickied due bukkitforge is not working and/or updated anymore.
JOIN THE TEAM