Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SPG
Skylord_Nanbug wrote:
AceOTG wrote:Bukkit can hold water and lava... Pretty much any other liquids

I dont understand, whats does that mean?

it was a very bad joke : p

By ThaxZombifiedxTech
#824 Is pixelmon still not 100% compatible with bukkit??
If not what could i do to help?

I've enjoyed Pokemon ever sense i was a kid playing the Pokemon Blue & Yellow on GameBoyColor.
By Skylord_Nanbug
ThaxZombifiedxTech wrote:Is pixelmon still not 100% compatible with bukkit??

I've enjoyed Pokemon ever sense i was a kid playing the Pokemon Blue & Yellow on GameBoyColor.

No its not 100% compatible yet unfortunatly
By ThaxZombifiedxTech
Skylord_Nanbug wrote:
ThaxZombifiedxTech wrote:Is pixelmon still not 100% compatible with bukkit??

No its not 100% compatible yet unfortunatly

Darn? So does that mean they are a few bugs?? I have a powerful Desktop running a server soon to be public hopefully, I have multiverse for multiple worlds. Could i just create a new world and have this on one world??

Anyway i could help just let me know, i just wish i didn't have to make & upload a special client to play it with friends but i really don't mind. But sure others would.
By Skylord_Nanbug
#830 I don't get what you mean by create another world, if you mean can you have a normal minecraft on one world and bulking minecraft on another world on the same server then no you can't do that.
By SPG
#834 No, this wont act like a pluggin, its still a mod so it will be server wide so, unless im wrong (please tell me if i am) you cant have 2 worlds one with the mod and the other without iy
By ThaxZombifiedxTech
#872 SPG answered my question and thank you.
And to answer you skylord, Multiverse allows you to have like 3 or more worlds and keep settings for different worlds, Like this
1. SurvivalPvP Regular Minecraft play.
2. CreativeZone Creative Mode to play.
3. HungerGames Hunger Games like the movie. (Me myself i've never played hungergames but i know a few people that enjoy it)
4. PixalmonWorld Then a pokemon world for the Pokemon fans.

Hmm Darn would it be possible to make settings to idk, choose which world it lets you use the special pixalmon items and entitiys, It may not be possible now, But i'm sure there's a idea on how i could come up with a way to just denial the access to those items on certain worlds.

But to get a idea you'd have to see the Multi-verse plugin to see what might be able to work or not.

But either way thanks for your input.

P.S. I don't know why it didn't automatically sign me in & if a problem sorry for posting twice, just wanted to make sure you know who posted it.
By SPG
Guest wrote:SPG answered my question and thank you.
And to answer you skylord, Multiverse allows you to have like 3 or more worlds and keep settings for different worlds, Like this
3. HungerGames Hunger Games like the movie. (Me myself i've never played hungergames but i know a few people that enjoy it)
4. PixalmonWorld Then a pokemon world for the Pokemon fans. :)

Hmm Darn would it be possible to make settings to idk, choose which world it lets you use the special pixalmon items and entitiys, It may not be possible now, But i'm sure there's a idea on how i could come up with a way to just denial the access to those items on certain worlds.

But to get a idea you'd have to see the Multi-verse plugin to see what might be able to work or not.

:) But either way thanks for your input.

Tbh i dont know if thats possible, pixelmon bukkit is almost done so i can ask alex on if this is possible or not (or a dev can speak up now and say if its possible or not)
By ThaxZombifiedxTech
SPG wrote:
Guest wrote:SPG answered my question and thank you.
4. PixalmonWorld Then a pokemon world for the Pokemon fans. :)

:) But either way thanks for your input.

Tbh i dont know if thats possible, pixelmon bukkit is almost done so i can ask alex on if this is possible or not (or a dev can speak up now and say if its possible or not)

Ok thank you, just help alex knows how multi-verse works. But if not, oh well i'll just set up a second server with the pixalmon mod. :P
By Tom_X
#898 Guys, until Pixelmon is 100% compatible with Bukkit there won't be a release, it's not that just for being around 90% compatible it only has a few bugs... stop making ilusions of the time it will be released
PS: I don't get that multiverse thing - you have to change many things before opening a new world!
JOIN THE TEAM