Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:Guys, until Pixelmon is 100% compatible with Bukkit there won't be a release, it's not that just for being around 90% compatible it only has a few bugs... stop making ilusions of the time it will be released
PS: I don't get that multiverse thing - you have to change many things before opening a new world!

That was 100% random, and the multivers is a quite clear concept, you have different words for different things like one for vanilla, others for pvp, maybe a game word (hunger games) creative world etc. Again clear concept

By Tom_X
SPG wrote:the multivers is a quite clear concept, you have different words for different things like one for vanilla, others for pvp, maybe a game word (hunger games) creative world etc. Again clear concept

I just don't see how that could work in a server
By alexbegt
#905 Pixelmon spawner, broke bukkit so into its fixed if you want Pixelmon and bukkit install bukkitForge on the server
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:
SPG wrote:the multivers is a quite clear concept, you have different words for different things like one for vanilla, others for pvp, maybe a game word (hunger games) creative world etc. Again clear concept

The magical power of bukkit, i just dont think its possible for mods, you can use the pluggin though
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:
Tom_X wrote:

The magical power of bukkit, i just dont think its possible for mods, you can use the pluggin though

I never used bukkit, however I heard it was just of plugins, that's why I asked how could he have a world with Pixelmon and another without it and manage that with Bukkit
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:I never used bukkit, however I heard it was just of plugins, that's why I asked how could he have a world with Pixelmon and another without it and manage that with Bukkit

Thats what pluggins do tom lol
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:Thats what pluggins do tom lol

See? that's why I never used plugins. I just don't get them
By SPG
ThaxZombifiedxTech wrote:Why is this locked??
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=56

How are we supposed to post for help installing??

He asked for a jar
By Yaseen
SPG wrote:
ThaxZombifiedxTech wrote:Why is this locked??
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=56

How are we supposed to post for help installing??

He asked for a jar

which in case u didnt know (directed at Zombi) is illegal as it is a way of distributing the game (Minecraft)
JOIN THE TEAM