Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#2313 generation packs are planned. Pixelmon needs extensive modification to be compatible with bukkit. We have someone working on it, slowly

By ThaxZombifiedxTech
#2320 Who exactly is working on that pixelmon to bukkit project?
I'd like to maybe talk with them and find out a way to help out to get it moving hopefully faster. :) Having it work with a bukkit server would be amazing.
By AceOTG
#2565 I actually managed to get my server to accept Bukkit, although it was only run locally but through an external console. Bukkit/Pixelmon couldn't handle the battles, because as soon as I tried to engage in one, the server would crash and restart. I'm having a go at modifying some of the files that bukkit and pixelmon use that are similar and that are causing specific crashes. I'll post updates here if you'd like, I might figure something out :P
By 04paynea
#35688 OK just to clarify, i have bukkit running on the server i work on, but is there a plugin that allows multiple worlds as when i use multiworld and muliverse neither seen to like pixelmon.

so my question is. Is there a plugin that allows multi-world support?
JOIN THE TEAM