Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Wedge80
#5735 I think your just a bit unlucky. I have the same problem with red apricorns. I had to explore out past 1000 meters from spawn before I found my first red apricorn.
By Tom_X
#5803 Try with spawning one. If you have no problems doing that and the Pidgey appears, then it's most likely bad luck.
By Tom_X
#5884 Then keep looking in the wild, pidgeys gotta be somewhere. Try to boost the spawn rates in the .config file so you have more chances of encountering one
By Tom_X
hugoduke wrote:how much should i boost?

just try and see, if there's too much lag then lower it. Another thing you could do is make a superflat world (lot less lag + no mountains where pidgeys can hide) and see if you can find one. If you do, then it's definately bad luck. But beware, choose the preset "Overworld" as the default one leaves you at Y=4, and no Pokemon but underground ones spawn there.
By perkhaze
#5915 kinda weird because i notice that people find them all the time from what i have seen but i havnt seen a single pidgey and iv been playing alot lol
JOIN THE TEAM