Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Burgy
XRECKXIMPACT wrote:There are two I believe that have been reported to me but it shouldn't be a big issue. The first issue is that on certain occurances, a players pokemon will be able to be 1 hit KO'ed by anything, even sand attack for example. This can be fixed however just by having the player heal their pokemon. Another issue that I have not tried is that supposedly, if you run /kill, it will kill everything, even a trainer's pokemon. Not sure how true that is but the best way to prevent this is to negate /kill from everyone's perms.

I havent had that problem :S

By WobMinerJames
#58993 I have 0 issues with MCPC+ , infact using CraftBukkit and BukkitForge gave me way too many issues and ultimatly lead to me chainging to MCPC+ , I wish i had sooner.
JOIN THE TEAM