Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By killer_bee3
#60847 First off let me say pixelmon is the bees knees but with the new color tent add-on what about shiny pokemon that are blue or red even yellow.
Just wondering. :D

By GhostWolf2398
killer_bee3 wrote:First off let me say pixelmon is the bees knees but with the new color tent add-on what about shiny pokemon that are blue or red even yellow.
Just wondering. :D

There is no issue with that. You can no longer have boss pokemon remain bosses after capture, so their color scheme will revert to normal if you do catch them. No idea on what a shiny boss would be like, but the chances are so remote that it isn't very likely. I would expect them to just be tinted from their shiny pattern instead.
By killer_bee3
#60903 Well i mean when i play i try to go for some bosses but i sonetimes just dont so say i pass a few so say i passed a shiny numel, there blue i believe, but i understand how the tents works but im just saying.
By GhostWolf2398
killer_bee3 wrote:Well i mean when i play i try to go for some bosses but i sonetimes just dont so say i pass a few so say i passed a shiny numel, there blue i believe, but i understand how the tents works but im just saying.

The entire model will be tinted for bosses. The numel's blue is limited to just around its hump. You can also tell them apart by their nameplates. A shiny numel would have a white nameplate like very other mob, but the boss would have a colored name to match its tint.
JOIN THE TEAM