Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Wx16
Vaonari wrote:The stats are way worse? Doesn't seem to be the case for mine... are you sure that isn't just ivs

It's only "worse" since it hasn't been trained at all so it won't have gained any EVs. This won't be the case in the next version since Mr. M has changed it so that EVs are recalculated after each battle rather than level ups.

By AnDwHaT5
Wx16 wrote:
Vaonari wrote:The stats are way worse? Doesn't seem to be the case for mine... are you sure that isn't just ivs

It's only "worse" since it hasn't been trained at all so it won't have gained any EVs. This won't be the case in the next version since Mr. M has changed it so that EVs are recalculated after each battle rather than level ups.

Tested thoroughly by me and is def fixed for next version. Bosses can no longer be captured as well so that bug is fixed. I see no real good reason to keep this open and the question has been answered so locked.
JOIN THE TEAM