Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Sardes
#61953 This was a quick question when you guys make all the other pokemon generations are you going to include pokemon you cant get in the game like deoxys? Sorry to take uo your time and thanks! :D

By DutchKroket
#61954 Yes we will! Just like we already have mew here!
By Sardes
#62535 thank you for answering.And I have another question how long do you think it will be before you make the Johto Generation.Oh an i have yet another question whats up with lileep why when you put his fossil in the machine it doesn't let you have him is it a bug or is he not in the game yet oh and you guys forgot Rhydon.(sorry if im starting to be rude i cant tell)
By Sardes
#62536 thank you for answering.And I have another question how long do you think it will be before you make the Johto Generation.Oh an i have yet another question whats up with lileep why when you put his fossil in the machine it doesn't let you have him is it a bug or is he not in the game yet oh and you guys forgot Rhydon.(sorry if im starting to be rude i cant tell)
By Wx16
Sardes wrote:thank you for answering.And I have another question how long do you think it will be before you make the Johto Generation.Oh an i have yet another question whats up with lileep why when you put his fossil in the machine it doesn't let you have him is it a bug or is he not in the game yet oh and you guys forgot Rhydon.(sorry if im starting to be rude i cant tell)

Generation 2 - 4 Pokemon are able to be added after the next release but as always, it will depend on which ones are modelled. Generation 5 wont be added until around October and Generation 6 won't be added yet at all.

You can see the full details in this topic: http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=5696

Lileep isn't in the game yet so it can't be revived. The same goes with Rhydon but it will be added in the next release as with the rest of Generation 1 Pokemon.
JOIN THE TEAM