Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By thevenora
#66747 Does anyone here post on YouTube under RhapsodyGamerz. This guy is claiming credit for models done by Harbinger and Joescami and also pretending to be Pixelmon staff. When I commented to ask him about this he deleted my comment and blocked me. Anyone know about this guy?

By DutchKroket
#66752 Almost every admin knows about him since we talked about it in the skype chat. We are now trying to get him to tell us why he does this. (he also removed my comment)
By Kyiv
#66756 Its MiiTcH..... From Windjoe's server.
By thevenora
#66767 Maybe someone should try have a word with this guy? He clearly knows he's doin something wrong else why else delete people comments. He even told someone he made Venusaur in 3D Max when it's clearly Techne.
By KuryoZT
DutchKroket wrote:Almost every admin knows about him since we talked about it in the skype chat. We are now trying to get him to tell us why he does this. (he also removed my comment)

That is the important word of the sentence, because I missed that conversation.
Oh well, doesn't seem like I'd be able to do anything about that dumbone.
By Kyiv
SPG wrote:
Kyiv wrote:Its MiiTcH..... From Windjoe's server.

wait... really? please tell me you are joking.....

No it really is him if you watch his pixelmon 2.3 Kanto server map video.
By Harbinger
thevenora wrote:Does anyone here post on YouTube under RhapsodyGamerz. This guy is claiming credit for models done by Harbinger and Joescami and also pretending to be Pixelmon staff. When I commented to ask him about this he deleted my comment and blocked me. Anyone know about this guy?

I checked this out after reading this post and just saw he's uploaded my Chikorita line, left a reply to someone asking if he made them, saying nope I made these and asked who this guy was. Low and behold he deleted the comment and blocked me..... lol wtf? Comes to something when the modeller gets blocked from a Youtube video of their own model. Someone should definitely have a word with this guy. Not that it will matter as he will just delete your comment :D Oh and he's changed is Youtube name to GamersItalia.
JOIN THE TEAM