Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KingFlame183
#66852 How do I know how much EV my pokemon has used? I heard in the new update EV training is much better. Also is there a way to decrease EV

By GhostWolf2398
KingFlame183 wrote:How do I know how much EV my pokemon has used? I heard in the new update EV training is much better. Also is there a way to decrease EV

For finding the EV used, there is no method (there isn't in the regular games), you just have to keep track. EV training now functions correctly, and all EV items also work. Currently there is no way to decrease EV, but in future updates we will likely be starting to add the berries/items that have that function.
By KingFlame183
GhostWolf2398 wrote:
KingFlame183 wrote:How do I know how much EV my pokemon has used? I heard in the new update EV training is much better. Also is there a way to decrease EV

For finding the EV used, there is no method (there isn't in the regular games), you just have to keep track. EV training now functions correctly, and all EV items also work. Currently there is no way to decrease EV, but in future updates we will likely be starting to add the berries/items that have that function.

Will this mod is a lot different from the games. I think they should add in stats how much EV a pokemon has used up.
By KuryoZT
MoeBoy76 wrote:the only Pokemon "game" that displays EV's is the MMO Pokemon Showdown and is a community site

PokeMMO also show the EV the pokemon have. Just saying, and I'm not one to use them, so I don't really care if they're easy to see or not.
But it'd be a great addition for those who do use EVs.
By KingFlame183
#68136 can u rename trainers after you capture them? I found a way to capture them
By KuryoZT
KingFlame183 wrote:can u rename trainers after you capture them? I found a way to capture them

Ummm, what? You've captured trainers? That must be a bug, and so reported in the correct section. And it's anyway off-topic here.
Post in the bugs section, unless it's already reported, but I have no way too see it right now, sorry.
By KingFlame183
KuryoZT wrote:
KingFlame183 wrote:can u rename trainers after you capture them? I found a way to capture them

Ummm, what? You've captured trainers? That must be a bug, and so reported in the correct section. And it's anyway off-topic here.
Post in the bugs section, unless it's already reported, but I have no way too see it right now, sorry.

Will you can get a lead and tie dem up :D. I wanted to use the lead on my eevee but it just ate the lead
By KingFlame183
MoeBoy76 wrote:
KingFlame183 wrote:Will you can get a lead and tie dem up :D. I wanted to use the lead on my eevee but it just ate the lead

as KuryoZT said post it in bugs but it happens cos leads work on friendly mobs

i like to tie them up then beat them down
JOIN THE TEAM