Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kalaster1
#66860 So I was recording a Pixelmon episode for Youtube, when I came across a very large Parasect, that was oddly colored. There was no name tag, so I immediately thought it was a shiny, and I freaked out. Sadly though, I was trying to get back to my death point to reclaim my items, so I had nothing to catch it with, and when I got my stuff and returned, it was gone. This wouldn't be considered a bug, but more of something to change. What I mean is to raise the name tags a little higher for certain big pokemon, or to make the name tag visible through pokemon, so that we don't confuse certain boss pokemon for shinies.

By Ewcongogamer
#66871 I found a shiny boss and didn't even realize it, if you spoke spawn a pokemon that is a shiny and a boss it has an all unique color as well (mine that happened was a shiny camerupt boss level 1 and it looked awsome!)

By S_Kunai
#66873 Honestly, if it's differently colored I would expect you go over and check it out. When you see the name tag you will know what it is. So it doesn't really matter in my opinion.
By GhostWolf2398
S_Kunai wrote:Honestly, if it's differently colored I would expect you go over and check it out. When you see the name tag you will know what it is. So it doesn't really matter in my opinion.

Also, don't forget that there is now an option in the config file to change nameplate render distances too! That will help out with telling the difference from a distance.
JOIN THE TEAM