Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Sirnick41
#68228 I just rented a server from a hosting site and it pretty much supported no plugins and crashed pretty often. I'm looking at using fragnet instead for pixelmon, because I really like the pricing options there's a server location in my city and it says it works with many plugins and mods. Has anybody used this site for hosting a pixelmon server, if so how was your experience and the plugin support?

By Eathuis
#70710 The only experience I have with server hosting is http://creeperhost.net, amazing support if your server goes down and good prices too!
By Burgy
#70877 I do beleive that FragNET doesn't allow access to the tmp directory, which is vital for Pixelmon to run.
But, I currently use Creeperhost as well and they are fantastic ^
By Tsev92
#71160 I used FragNet for PixeImon, WAAAAY more troubIe than worth. Had to mess around or DAYS to get PixeImon running, and then it crashed VERY frequently.
By Burgy
Tsev92 wrote:I used FragNet for PixeImon, WAAAAY more troubIe than worth. Had to mess around or DAYS to get PixeImon running, and then it crashed VERY frequently.

My point.
JOIN THE TEAM