Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jfreak9
#69278 So I read in the Post about Donation incentive, and while I do not have any coding experience I do have some graphic design experience. If doing name or rank badge for the forum is a chosen route, I would gladly be able to create some badges for this forum. I have created the rank badges for another server that I play on and here is a screen shot of them.

Let me know either way. Cheers.

By Rzxa
#69339 Looks good
By AnDwHaT5
Jfreak9 wrote:So I read in the Post about Donation incentive, and while I do not have any coding experience I do have some graphic design experience. If doing name or rank badge for the forum is a chosen route, I would gladly be able to create some badges for this forum. I have created the rank badges for another server that I play on and here is a screen shot of them.

Let me know either way. Cheers.

I like the way you think.
JOIN THE TEAM