Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BradTheMadMan
#70777 Hi all

Just a quick question is there gyms in singleplayer or only on servers.

And also if I was to join a server do my Pokemon from my single player game come over with me.

Sorry if there silly questions but just not sure

Cheers Brad

By KuryoZT
#70780 I know for sure that your single player world's pixelmon will not follow you to the server world, unless it's your own server and you use your old world's data to somehow keep them. If you join an existing server you'll start back at the beginning. But it isn't always as bad as it seems.
For the gym thing, I'm not 100% sure, haven't had time to check the newest versions, but from what I read in the release's post, only pokecenter have been added (no gym leader but a "doctor" class). To my shallow knowledge, that means no gyms in single player worlds will spawn by itself. So only in servers for now.
Sorry mate.

Internet derped, but since I'm not the only one to say as such, then I'll lock this. Thank you.
JOIN THE TEAM