Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ErusPrime
#71421 I'm putting together my 1.6 pack and I was curious as to whether or not NEI worked with Pixelmon now. I didn't see anything in the change log but both mods changed. Just wanna make sure before I start giving this pack to my server.

By Trigore
#71422 1. It still does not work at least for me
2. You are not allowed to have mod packs with pixelmon that are not official(last time I checked).
By AnDwHaT5
ErusPrime wrote:I'm putting together my 1.6 pack and I was curious as to whether or not NEI worked with Pixelmon now. I didn't see anything in the change log but both mods changed. Just wanna make sure before I start giving this pack to my server.

There will be a patch for nei soon i think and according to our TOS that you agreed to when you joined the site you can not make a modpack with pixelmon in it. Do not make it.
By Animalol
#71514 This has been answered, so I am locking this.
But to clarify yet again, do not put Pixelmon in a Modpack. If you have any more questions about this, PM me.
JOIN THE TEAM