Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kaesker
#72194 So i come from another Forum and some kid was stating in a thread that the birds were removed from naturally spawning and could only be spawned with /pokespawn
Is this true?

By Kaesker
MoeBoy76 wrote:yes and no, they were set to -1 in the database when they were added, thus stopping them from spawning naturally

So asically they don't spawn naturally now?
By AnDwHaT5
#72304 To answer some debating questions. As per my research they dont spawn naturally. In the database it is set to 1 not -1 and it was never -1. That would mean the odds are about 1/10 for every bulbasaur or what ever you see. But you must also take into count the different species of pixelmon spawning in the area. If there is alot then that 1 will seem like 0.000001 (not to scale) but if there is a few well you get it. It looks like possibly they arnt coded to spawn yet. Just because it is in the database dosnt mean it follows it. It is the guideline that is followed when told to look there. I also cranked up the spawn rate to 90 which is near the commonness of a magikarp which you see EVERYWHERE. And set their biomes to every biome. Non of them ever spawned which tells me it isnt coded to spawn in the coding. There for they should not spawn. If you have any questions pm me ^_^
By Nanoninja99
#72337 @AnDwHaT5
So the legendary birds I saw people get aren't legit?
By Nanoninja99
#72691 Ok does ANY legendary spawn at all is what I am asking
By Trigore
#72700 mews do spawn and the bird thing has been confusing next update it will most likely be in.
By Nanoninja99
#72705 @Trigore
Thanks for helping :P
JOIN THE TEAM