Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ownerpure5
#72611 Hey can you guys give a sort of estimation of when the 2.4 or whatever the next update is , will come out?

._.

By Nanoninja99
#72693 2.4 will obviously take a while to work on 2.3 took a long time so I am guessing not for a while.
By Lettucecow
#72736 probably when the new minecraft update comes out, 2.3 just came out, don't be impatient.
By Tom_X
#72840 We don't like people asking for updates, so I'll just say it will be out when I say so and I'll lock this
By Trigore
Tom_X wrote:We don't like people asking for updates, so I'll just say it will be out when I say so and I'll lock this

we don't lock threads anymore unless its a heated argument well at least last i heard from isi. so I'll unlock this.
By SPG
#72876 it will come when its done, there is no way of actually knowing because we dont set deadlines.... most the time
By Nanoninja99
#72964 This has been awnsered
a Mod should close it.
JOIN THE TEAM