Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Thepersianpig
#72642 im not sure if I should call it a mod or a game mode but at first it was extremely buggy first game to the point where the server crashed and we never go the chance to finish the tournament at the end. a few bugs I found.
-If you catch a pokemon that was already in a battle before will cause your pokemon that you caught to do the capture animation half way and will do that 2-8 times. (This happened to me 2 times)
-People can battle bosses even though they are already in a battle
-new people replace admins even though the game started
-new players screw up the tournament brackets
-if one players logs or dies in the tourney match both contestants are removed from the game

the 2nd game was held and I officially got the games longest battle with my new rival as he has a onix and I had a miltank and it got to the point where I ran out of PP on everything. and we both got kicked out of the tourney and the winner was frankiecf who I knew on the Pokeballers server

the 3rd game allowed me to start off strong with a boss miltank which was lvl 40 and a level 34 rhydon which eventually swepped every battle I was in at the tournament. I eventually faced rados in the finals and I was warned by ledia and another pixelmon developer that rados uses false names on his pokes like metapod for charmeleon. I eventually sweeped him with rhydon and that was it. also one thing I ran into1 moltres in the 1st and 3rd game which I caught the 1st one and the 2nd one despawned when I got right next to it and it was level 44.

Suggestions I have
-Make miltank rarer or lower its defense
-Make the server auto whitelist when the game starts but allows admins through
-give donators more (like start off with level 10 starter instead or start with 2 more super potions
-add points next to a players name to tell how many games they have won
-give people that have 10 wins leather armor ,20 wins aluminum armor ,30 iron armor ,40 gold armor and 50 diamond armor

Overall I had a ton of fun and I cant wait to play again

By Trigore
Thepersianpig wrote:yah they really don't do much if your lvl 35 and the miltank is 42. kinda impossiable

just get a manchoke with low kick or a fighting type move also I had a team of 5 milktanks and a manchoke it was pretty good.
By SPG
#72874 http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/miltank
his defense isnt that high,. its only an issue if your pokemon are low leveled, its why the 3rd gym in gen 2 sucked because you were low leveled and couldnt over power it easily, its not har dto take this guy out
JOIN THE TEAM