Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ceejayvee61
#73276 How do I update my drivers. I am having problems seeing pixelmon and Trigore said "This is a old graphics card problem try updating drivers or getting a new computer." But I am not getting a new computer any time soon, so I need help updating my drivers. Some one help me please.

By Trigore
ownerpure5 wrote:just watch the guide video of pyroblock

please stop spamming the forums with stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. Hes referring to his graphics card not pixelmon and you have posted a lot of useless post recently. I advise you stop.
By SPG
ownerpure5 wrote:just watch the guide video of pyroblock

SPG* but ya, seriously please stop as tri said, its really annoying
By Trigore
ceejayvee61 wrote:is the first comment correct? And Im srry if ur telling me to stop i just want the full pixelmon expierience

We were talking to ownerpure not you don't worry.
By Foquine
ceejayvee61 wrote:i dont know what driver it is i have like 6 for some reason (im on windows 7 i think) HELP?!

Ya think?
By Tom_X
#73674 Well, this isn't (technically) supported by us, since you should get it wether or not you have Pixelmon installed, but apart from MoeBoy's comment, if you have an NVidia graphic card, you can do an auto scan of your pc at: www.nvidia.esDownloadScan.aspx?lang=es . This will detec what drivers need an update and download them automatically. If you don't have an NVidia graphic card, then I can't help you, sorry
JOIN THE TEAM