Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Froste_10
#73704 So basically i found a green meowth (boss) i screen shotted the whole fight so here it is if enough proof i would like the prize thx and some of the other pics could not put in 4 files cause i dont know http://imgur.com/LMI8dbW,sDzbhsx,FhPBXOq,A5rh7sl
Edit: username is Froste_10
Attachments
2013-09-06_19.16.39.png

By Rzxa
#73705 what server you are referring too?
like General Disscusion and not saying what server is it is how could they know?
plus i think you didn't put your username if you want to learn how to use the thread check what do you do in the thread and look for other post too.
By AnDwHaT5
#73757 ... You do realize ajps's forums is the same as the hubs forums -_- i am locking this also a mod must be with you when you do it. Dont make spam posts on this forum. Do it on my forum... wait i think that came out wrong... ok dont spam forums with things in the wrong forums @_@ ^_^ ima lock this for now so you see then delete it later due to irrelevance.
JOIN THE TEAM