Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Mystikilla
#75747 Originally, my server switched from MCPC+ as our Forge to bukkit bridge to Bukkitforge as we were able to stop a number of really annoying glitches (PC Pokemon Disappearances, Auto-Faint during combat, Bosses not dropping anything). However, Bukkitforge is falling months behind and is still on a 1.5.2 recommended build. I am wondering if any of these problems have been fixed in the 1.6 release of Pixelmon and/or possibly a newer build of MCPC+.

My playerbase really wants to see us update to the newest Pixelmon version, but would not like to contend with these bugs from the early days of hosting.

By Burgy
#75795 If you play it right, no Pokemon disappearances. And if you restart the server every say.... 8 or 12 hours you won't have a problem with the auto-faint.

However the boss drops are not fixable, though I have heard CraftBattleDuty has fixed it some how.
By Jephon
#76060 I'm still having heaps of problems with MCPC+ but I see no activity within the Bukketforge project. Does anyone know if they are still active or has the project been fully transitioned to MCPC?
JOIN THE TEAM