Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By J_BailSSS
#77617 Hey guys, first post here so don't hate on me if this question has been asked before. I've gone through the forum and done searches to try and find if my question has been asked before and couldn't find anything so can only assume I am the first. Anyway, my question is: do you need to do anything to activate legendaries spawning in the wild? because I have searched around for hours upon hours looking for a Legendary, and I have not found one. I know they are extremely rare, but I feel like I would've seen one by now if they did not need to be activated. Thanks in advance :)

J_BailS

By Tululaboo
#77618 Well you are right they are rare with the easiest being 1/500+ (raw odds are much higher 1/1000+) which makes them incredibly hard to find. I do not know if they are active yet as some say it is and others say it is not but however, you can spawn in Mewtwo as its the only way to spawn him in.
Articuno = Ice Mountains
Moltres = Extreme Hills
Zapdos = Forest Hills
Mew = Jungle

I have found that making some spawn pads 3x3 chunks wide does spawn in more pokes which could increase your chances if they are activated but bare in mind do NOT make spawn pads for Mew or burn/clear an area of a jungle to help with him spawning, this wont help at all. I have done a weeks whole testing on Mew and jungle spawns xD
By Tululaboo
#77662 If you do not feel like editing the database then what you could do is an equivalent exchange for their spawn... I myself spawned in Mewtwo in exchange for 5 emeralds, 10 diamons and 15 gold blocks. I didnt have to, it was my own choice to balance out the rarity :) sounds stupid i know xD
By J_BailSSS
#77810 Ohh right okay thanks, how would you change the database if i was to try? like is it as simple as changing something from true to false or...?

EDIT: I found a video and edited it myself, Thanks for your help though guys
JOIN THE TEAM