Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By c1o2b
#78512 With you site avatar how do you get different moving pixelmon? I need replays ASAP THX

By c1o2b
#78517 Because I really want to get rid of this magicarp
By c1o2b
#78521 How do you eventually change it?
Like I've seen people with other Pokémon
By Tom_X
#78522 When you raise your post count, it changes, look at similar topics for the full list
By Animalol
#78543 Once you get past the 10 post count, you will no longer have a Magikarp avatar. You can change your avatar right now by clicking your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and then clicking "User Control Panel." After that, you should see a "Profile" tab. Click there, and if you look to the left, you'll see more series of tabs. Click the one that says "Edit Avatar." You'll be able to change the picture there. Though, unless you get past the 10 post count, you'll still have the Magikarp underneath your picture.
JOIN THE TEAM