Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Orangatuan
#81728 If I was doing it for ease of keeping track I would do it by pokedex number with possibly a few deviations where unevolved/evolved forms where added in later gens.

So look at the list of the current pixelmon and guess. http://pixelmon.wikia.com/wiki/Available_Pok%C3%A9mon

Actually looking at the list I do believe that they will add a basic bunch from X/Y (Released 3 days ago) as it's the only empty section on that list.

By SPG
#81743 dont trust that site, its not offical and fills with false info that i dont feel like wasting my time correcting
By KuryoZT
Orangatuan wrote:Actually looking at the list I do believe that they will add a basic bunch from X/Y (Released 3 days ago) as it's the only empty section on that list.

If you're talking about Pixelmon, no. No gen 6 pokemon will be added to the mod until thenext generation comes out, if it ever does. Since nothing has been announced yet (what a shock, since the newer gen is like a week old).
It's been said a bunch of times already.
But if it's not about Pixelmon you're talking about, then *slides hand* you have not seen this message!
JOIN THE TEAM