Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Knel
#80075 Can u hint at us or give us some clue to when we can see the next update? I am eagerly awaiting and maybe what we can see from it. If you cant thats fine but some spoiler would be nice :)

By SPG
#80083 when you dont ask, seriously, most annoying question in the modding community, we understnad you want it, but thats not how modding works when its not your job, thus, not having a lot of time for it
By Blaster
#80253 Here is an algorithm that I calculated to find out when a mod will be released

If mod (x)=active
Than release date= last update-last version*0 (1000*pi)+ V
V= "When it is released"
Else= 0
By Foquine
Blaster wrote:Here is an algorithm that I calculated to find out when a mod will be released

If mod (x)=active
Than release date= last update-last version*0 (1000*pi)+ V
V= "When it is released"
Else= 0

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!
By SPG
Nadaur wrote:Expect it when somebody figured out Blaster's Formula.. Just kidding.. My guess would be next week to Early November.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer, its simple math
By Nadaur
SPG wrote:
Nadaur wrote:Expect it when somebody figured out Blaster's Formula.. Just kidding.. My guess would be next week to Early November.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer, its simple math
I know.. I'm just a bit .. crazy :) (just kiddin but i know the answer) it will be hard for others especially for those who forgot what pi is..(1% yeah..)
By Foquine
#82666 I guess the next update won't be until 1.7 ... Then, they'll have to work on it, Forge will update, they'll Beta Test and we will pretty much have it. Then, Bug fixes and there we go, whole bunch of new pokes with awesome new features !!

I saw somewhere (minecraft trustworthy I think) that our 1.6.2 worlds should be updated to 1.6.4 before 1.7 to make the transition easier... Is it right? Because that could be an issue if there isn't any 1.6.4 version...
JOIN THE TEAM