Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By minime
#80412 it would be awesome since u cant have a mewtwo naturally spawn that pixelmon could make it so it doesn't spawn but u can make it... i know it may seem stupid but since it was made from mew basically, thus in pixelmon u should have like a machine or a dna thing u can get from mew to create mewtwo so u can have one and not have to creatively spawn it in. i'm sorry if i got it mixed up with mew and mewtwo because i forgot which one that doesn't spawn naturally. :D i hope the owners and people see it so they can think about it because allot of people want it in without creative hope this helps. :mrgreen: if u are reading this thanks for reading it and hopefully feel the same way so mewtwo can begin to live again. :D

By Animalol
#80430 We already have plans for Mewtwo, and for many other Legendaries for that matter, figured out.
By minime
#80474 ohh ok well i didnt mean to be a bother i just was suggesting if u guys had nothing planed then it would be cool for the ideas but since u have it all planned out thats good. hope u guys do a good job.

i just hope it wont be just a regular spawning pokemon that take out the fun :D...
By urbymine
#81212 i really don't like it when mewtwo becomes a normal spawn, or anything close to that, he breaks the metagame (if pixelmon has one)
JOIN THE TEAM