Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Nova Spartan
#81062 I wasn't entirely sure where to post this but I guess General works.

Anyway, I was thinking, why not implement one of those text chatboxes on this website? The forums sometimes have those time where there is a very little amount of activity but there are plenty of registered users online. I just think it'd be good to be able to have conversations with other registered users aside from the forums.

I don't see why it shouldn't at least be tried out, either way this is just a thought I had rolling around for a little while.

Is it a good idea, a bad idea, or just not needed?

By SPG
#81063 we do have that, it was removed from the general public because people spammed it, (though i disagree) mr. m did this because he only wanted people to talk about business, and personally, thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, thats what skype and steam is for
By Nova Spartan
SPG wrote:we do have that, it was removed from the general public because people spammed it, (though i disagree) mr. m did this because he only wanted people to talk about business, and personally, thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, thats what skype and steam is for
Was it restricted to registered users when it was being spammed or was it available to anyone who was on the website? But yeah, Steam is perfect for business discussion.

Like I said before, either way it's no big deal. It was just an idea.
By SPG
#81075 only people with a coloured name can view the mini chat (well,excluding beta testers, they also spam and its not hard to get it)
JOIN THE TEAM