Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By exactlyincorrect
#81081 I made an account just to see about this. I cant model or texture or anything but I was shocked when I couldn't find a kyogre anywhere in the model feedback

By Nova Spartan
exactlyincorrect wrote:I made an account just to see about this. I cant model or texture or anything but I was shocked when I couldn't find a kyogre anywhere in the model feedback
No, by the looks of it. Give it time, someone should make one eventually. I'd make one if he didn't look difficult to me lol.
By exactlyincorrect
#81084 ok modeling looks really hard but from all the gen 4 & 5 posts I figured someone would have at least attempted all the legendary pokemon before them
By Nova Spartan
#81085 Well, people just make what they want to, so the Gens people are posting in really doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, now looking at him, Kyorge doesn't look too hard. I may attempt him soon now lol.
By Nova Spartan
exactlyincorrect wrote:ooh I hope you do I've seen some of your models and you're great at it if you do I bet it turns out great
Thanks for the support, but i'm not that good. About everyone else on this site is better at modelling than I am.

So, don't get your hopes up, i'm still not sure i'll even attempt him, let alone do a good job :P
By KuryoZT
#81242 Anyone can try their hand at modelling, even if it's bad, you can only progress can't ya? Starting from 0 isn't always bad.
But for further notes, there's a search function in the top right-hand corner of the site, and if there's too much result with just the word, there's the advanced search one. You can, with this search as exemple, ask the site to look for kyogre only in modelling, so you'll easily know if someone posted a kyogre model, and if it's been approved or not.
For kyogre, it turned out there's no model, for now.
Have a nice time.
JOIN THE TEAM