Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By TLesniak
#8063 What fossils are available? Only gen 1 or perhaps all of them?
By lakeyja900
#8153 at least gens 1-4, I think 5 is in there too.
By shadowolf96236
#8482 anyone know if fossils have a chance to be shiny? and if one is shiny will it appear to be inside the fossil machine?
By GrauWolf
#8515 I want to know where, how, and what am I'm looking for? I'v not found a single fossil and I'v been looking
By dashard
GrauWolf wrote:I want to know where, how, and what am I'm looking for? I'v not found a single fossil and I'v been looking

i've been looking under the ocean for days and cant find one any where im about 1 or 2 blocks under the water if i go lower i'll be to low to find one i know what they look like
By Jack_Attack12
#9456 Well there not ment to be common are they? Personally i like how rare they are.
By dashard
#9546 i understand not common but i put an x-ray texture pack on and went swimming in an ocean there was't any there. so is there a chance they dont spawn in every ocean or what ?
By Jack_Attack12
#9551 not common? try extremely rare. there could be a few small ocean bioms without them.
JOIN THE TEAM