Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By dungeonlord
#82342 ok so i am building a base around level 16/17 and the amount of zubat and golbat sounds is insane. spending more than 3 min mining just makes you insane from the amount of golbat and zubat sounds. how do i stop them from spawning? do they still spawn on half blocks?

By Tom_X
#82469 You can stop or change the spawn rate of underground Pokemon in the config files. as to them spawning on half blocks or not, I've never tested that so I don't really know
By AlpineMCPM
#82486 Do they spawn in your structures? Or is it just around it?
By dungeonlord
AlpineMCPM wrote:Do they spawn in your structures? Or is it just around it?

both, they constantly tear up my pumpkin/melon patches to the point i've covered the vines with fences to stop them from destroying them, underground wheat farms cant be covered with fences so you can loose about 4-8 crops per half hour (more if two spawn and start fighting) requiring retilling of your dirt. they are just as annoying as in the gb games if not more
JOIN THE TEAM