Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By commander_cloud
#83283 Hi everyone!

Me and my girlfriend loves pixelmon but we live like 20 miles away from each other so I thought: ''Hey I can make a lan server so we can play together!''

And it works without Pixelmon BUT when I install Pixelmon and when I've chosen a starter, the game crashes and it says ''Internal server error'' and I would love to get some help 'bout what to do...

oh, right. Here's my server log:

[WARNING] Failed to handle packet for bunny_cloud/25.208.209.99: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.stats.Level.getExpForLevel(Level.java:81)
at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.stats.Level.setLevel(Level.java:64)
at pixelmon.comm.packetHandlers.ChooseStarter.handlePacket(ChooseStarter.java:31)
at pixelmon.comm.PacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketHandler.java:55)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:84)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72501_a(NetServerHandler.java:1111)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:458)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:689)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:275)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)
[INFO] bunny_cloud left the game
[SEVERE] Reached end of stream for /25.208.209.99

Please help me.. Thanks! :))

By bunystomp
#83284 Hey I have dealt with a problem very similar to yours. Okay first make sure forge is installed properly, next make sure you edit your start.bat and change -Xmx1024M to -Xmx2048M this willl give your server 2GBs of ram which is around enough ram to run mods, however this just depends on how good your PC is, for there may be server crashes from time and time that is normal but if this problem is persistent simply add another 1024M to the 2048M. Finally make sure you extracted the Pixlemon.zip folder into your server folder. If anything else goes wrong watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz9EbtBrx78
By commander_cloud
#83292 He told me to create a ''bat'' file with ''java -Xmx1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar -o true
PAUSE'' but when I tried to open it, it gives me this error : ''Java is not a internal commando, external commando, program or commando file. press any key to continue...''

(that was not a copy of what it said cuzz I had to translate it from swedish to english since I'm a swe.)
JOIN THE TEAM