Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By JayPeaSize
MoeBoy76 wrote:
joephillingham wrote:Actually It doesnt I can prove this in many ways but if you really want proof I can post a video
Evs still work while leveling is disabled :3

except you would be wrong as MR. M has stated that it is disabled

Except for the fact that you are wrong...
By TerraBullGamer
Rhonim wrote:
MoeBoy76 wrote:
joephillingham wrote:Actually It doesnt I can prove this in many ways but if you really want proof I can post a video
Evs still work while leveling is disabled :3

except you would be wrong as MR. M has stated that it is disabled

Except for the fact that you are wrong...

So who is correct? I'm a bit confused...
By TerraBullGamer
MoeBoy76 wrote:Rhonim is a dev and therefore know the correct answer, i was wrong and it works either way

oh ok thank you, and two last questions,
1. Can I ev train with an exp share or multiple exp shares?
2. Will I be able to give the pokemon who i disabled leveling an exp share and they can still gain evs?

thank you for your time :)
By SPG
MoeBoy76 wrote:you obviously don't understand EVs if you are asking that
pokemon get points from being in battle

you should stop feeding him lies ^_^ exp share gives evs to the pokemon no matter what
By igzoz
TerraBullGamer wrote:
MoeBoy76 wrote:Rhonim is a dev and therefore know the correct answer, i was wrong and it works either way

oh ok thank you, and two last questions,
1. Can I ev train with an exp share or multiple exp shares?
2. Will I be able to give the pokemon who i disabled leveling an exp share and they can still gain evs?

thank you for your time :)

1. Yes you can, whenever a pokemon is gaining EXP it gains EV's as well, for example you want to EV train 6 pokemons at a time with the same stat, you can just put an EXP Share on the 5 other pokemons in the party, ALL 6 pokemons will gain EV's (and NO they don't share the EV's). Put this in your head :P "If a pokemon gains EXP it is gaining EV's" (this is not true only when you have used up all of your EV's)

2. I just tested this out and no you can't EV train via EXP Share that at the same time has leveling disabled
JOIN THE TEAM