Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By cyanide64
#83846 Ummm....weren't you just told that they are not taking suggestions? Secondly, there has been a number of posts explaining that 2.5 will be for 1.6.4.
By KianPlayMC
Ummm....weren't you just told that they are not taking suggestions? Secondly, there has been a number of posts explaining that 2.5 will be for 1.6.4.

Dude... i dont know but 1.7 is good if they did update it to 1.7.2 it will be awesome ..
By cyanide64
#83849 LOOK, be patient. The mods spend a ton of time dealing with "your opinion" daily. The mod MUST be released for 1.6.4 FIRST. if you go to the mojang page you will see 1.6.4 was necessary to fix world gen issues. Kinda an important step unless you want everyones worlds to break.
By cyanide64
#83854 Sorry if that came across snarky but the poor mods and devs are facing a deluge of requests like this and I'm starting to feel bad for them. I won't even read the comments on the front page anymore. Let's just be patient and wait for the update. Also they have done an amazing job on the models from what they have shown in the sneak peaks. My whole household waits with baited breath, I understand your excitement.
By SPG
KianPlayMC wrote:Ok.. lets all wait .. and i hope the new update of pixelmon has better graphics than 2.3.1

I would hope so, thats my job to make happen
By KianPlayMC
Sorry if that came across snarky but the poor mods and devs are facing a deluge of requests like this and I'm starting to feel bad for them. I won't even read the comments on the front page anymore. Let's just be patient and wait for the update. Also they have done an amazing job on the models from what they have shown in the sneak peaks. My whole household waits with baited breath, I understand your excitement.

yeah, you should apply for Forum mod lol, Im Not Kidding
By Reinen
KianPlayMC wrote:Ok.. lets all wait .. and i hope the new update of pixelmon has better graphics than 2.3.1

lets ALL WAIT? what do you think weve been doing, man you should go to the forums more...
By Animalol
#84082 Pixelmon will update when all the bugs have been ironed out. Just be patient.
JOIN THE TEAM