Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Bill Nye TSG
#84310 This isn't a rant, or a complaint of how unappreciative I am or anything like that. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into this mod, but was any buddy else a little disappointed? I went through the models section every day till this update, and seeing the majority of the new pokemon are starter lines (missing chimchar and torchic should've delayed the release on all of them...).

By Tom_X
#84323 I don't get why are you dissapointed. If it's because most models are starter lines, or just aren't the ones you'd like in-game, there's nothing we or anyone can do about it, as modelers are free to model whatever Pokemon they feel like doing. And chimchar, torchic and others will get done eventually, it's only a matter of time. If you'd fancy other Pokemons to get in the game, why don't you start modelling yourself? That way, you can do whatever thing you like and, if it's good, it'll be in the game.
By SPG
#84348 modeling is harder then you think it is, you'll see them in a patch, but we couldnt finish them in time for the update (blame x and y, we were all busy playing it xD) but other then that, we still added quite a few models, and we can add far more too, we have them, but we still need to pull them apart for animation and fix their rotation points, and that is very time consuming, so long story short, want it faster? make it
By Nova Spartan
#84469 The ONLY disappointing thing about this update is that due to my idiocy while creating Drifloon and Drifblim's texture is a bit messed up. One of the parts I didn't know how to make the same layer as the on the body was on, didn't get textured but showed up white in blender. So I thought seeing how it was a white body part I thought it would still show up white in game. As dramatically thrilled I am that Drifloon and Drifblim made it in-game, but due to my idiocy the color on the top of their heads is screwed up. Of course I fixed it the models, but it's too late now :P

It's no big deal to everyone else it seems, but it is to me because it was my fault lol.
By Nova Spartan
Pro_Malti wrote:I can't even find a Drifloon :D
The only way to "find" one is /pokespawn as far as I know lol.
JOIN THE TEAM