Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FroggerTkL
#84526 Im kinda curious to know where they spawn, Ive asked multiple people and they say they dont know, any help? o.o

By Nova Spartan
#84633 I'm pretty sure they don't.The only way of doing so is /pokespawn. Drifloon and Drifbim were my friend and I's first models. Somehere in the process I made an idiotic decision not realizing the outcome. Long story short the clouds on their heads are messed up and not white like they should be. That may be the reason they don't spawn.

I fixed the issue but if they are going to be fixed, we'd probably need to wait until the next update. Another reason is probably that I didn't set up the individual pieces of the model to be animated (mainly because I didn't and still don't know how to.).

Basically it's my fault :P
JOIN THE TEAM