Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Blue_Steel
#85279 As the title begins to say, is there any way to keep vanilla mobs while adding pixelmon? My friends are eager and willing to try it, but they want to keep vanilla mobs along with it, I haven't really been able to find anything on it.

By IceBite
#86570 I'm also wanting Vanilla mobs to appear in my Pixelmon.

Unfortunately, your advice for him doesn't work for me...when I open the Config file, it doesn't open as "B:"Allow vanilla mobs"=false", it opens up as a bunch of symbols, "Allow Vanilla Mobs", couple more symbols, and "N"...and before you ask: yes, I HAVE tried changing the N to a Y...and multiple other letters...and even the word "True"...

It apparently needs some reader program or something, but I don't know what I need...
By IceBite
#86861 Except the file's not a .txt, .cfg, or .log file: it's a .class file...Why does it seem everyone else has .cfg files, but I seem to have .class files instead?
By DarkMaledictor
#86988 No, the config is a .cfg, I think you are probably looking in the wrong place. All of the minecraft forge config files (like the pixelmon config) are in the "config" folder in your ".minecraft" folder, that's the same place as the "mods" folder where you put the pixelmon zip file. You will have to run the minecraft with Pixelmon installed at least once to generate the config file. If you REALLY can't find it (and you're using windows) try searching for "pixelmon.cfg" in the file browser (it shoud say 'search somewhere depending on what version you're using).

If you're using a mac, then turn in off, back slowly away, go buy a windows PC, install minecraft/forge/pixelmon on it and then do the above. :P Just kidding, I have no idea how to search for a file on a mac.
By IceBite
#87019 Oh...right...*Hates it when he looks stupid* I mean, really, I JUST TOOK a Network Systems Administration course in ITT...why the heck was I unable to figure this out on my own?! *bashes head into desk*
JOIN THE TEAM