Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bub64882
#87061 When I try and follow the links provided for your mod, no actual download ever results. Both link one and two just spawn a litany of media player downloads, spam ware, and viruses. I've used ad.fly successfully in the past, but neither link works at the moment.

Do you have plans to host the files anywhere else? Maybe curse.com?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

By bub64882
#87282 The skip ad button just brings up more spam crap (pop-ups for media players). Like I said, I've used ad fly before, but in this case, it isn't ever allowing the actual download to occur.
By bub64882
#87289 A popup for ilivid player (or something like that) comes up, and then when you close all hell breaks loose with spawning windows and redirects. Multiple windows spawn, none of which seem to have the actual download on it.
JOIN THE TEAM