Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By purenrgiii
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Wait, what? I tend to draw the conversation back. What my post stated is just that there are more important things to come first. These will happen when everything else about the mod is 100%.

I'm not sure how this is add or off topic. I used berries as an example because they are already modeled just waiting to be coded.

sincerely,

Utterly confused.

i know i was just teasing and your comments always do seem a little a.d.d. lol just saying take one to know one lol. but no this thread is more about how do you feel about that in pixelmon, do you like the idea? hate it? do you have any imput on making the idea better. it's not a suggestion it's a discussion about how it's been handle in other games and if you like the idea.

By claudekennilol
purenrgiii wrote:this thread is more about how do you feel about that in pixelmon, do you like the idea? hate it? do you have any imput on making the idea better. it's not a suggestion it's a discussion about how it's been handle in other games and if you like the idea.

This sounds like an awful idea. I do not want to have to micromanage each pokemon to get the best stats out of them. There are already EVs to train and IVs to worry about. I don't want to have to give 'pokemon x' a piece of candy every day or make sure that 'pokemon y' is thrown into some water every couple of hours.

If this is something you want to do, you can roleplay this perfectly well on your own. But I don't want it forced on everyone by making pokemon better because they're taken care of. Inversely: I don't want my pokemon to be worse than it could be since I'm interacting with it in the same way I've been interacting with it all along, or because I'm interacting with it in the same ways I've been interacting with it in every other pokemon game.
By purenrgiii
claudekennilol wrote:
purenrgiii wrote:this thread is more about how do you feel about that in pixelmon, do you like the idea? hate it? do you have any imput on making the idea better. it's not a suggestion it's a discussion about how it's been handle in other games and if you like the idea.

This sounds like an awful idea. I do not want to have to micromanage each pokemon to get the best stats out of them. There are already EVs to train and IVs to worry about. I don't want to have to give 'pokemon x' a piece of candy every day or make sure that 'pokemon y' is thrown into some water every couple of hours.

If this is something you want to do, you can roleplay this perfectly well on your own. But I don't want it forced on everyone by making pokemon better because they're taken care of. Inversely: I don't want my pokemon to be worse than it could be since I'm interacting with it in the same way I've been interacting with it all along, or because I'm interacting with it in the same ways I've been interacting with it in every other pokemon game.

really it's not better or worst. it's happy or rage. it depends on how you like your poke battles to go. do you like to hit hard, or do you like a tactical approach. it just gives a new used to the happiness in the game. and if you don't like to micromanage your pokemon then you probably don't use to many support moves any way and would just end up wanting a harder hitting pokemon. also i don't think feeding everyday is a good idea maybe after a wekk in game so 7 day night cycles till you needed to feed them. and that would be based on your day/nights. not the servers.
JOIN THE TEAM