Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By shadowbeatsinc
#87449 I want to set up purchasable pixelmon via buycraft. How would I go about giving it to them? Would it be /pokespawn (pokemon) (players name) ? Or does that only spawn the pixelmon, but they have to catch it?

By SlounsBerry
#87456 In the latest update the /pokegive command was added. So you can /pokegive (playername) (pokemonname) lvl(#) where # is the level you want the given pokemon to be. If you leave off the lvl part it will be random I think. And I think you got this already but you don't need the parenthesis!

Hope that helps!
By SlounsBerry
MoeBoy76 wrote:if you leave the lvl out then it will choose the default from the database, eg mewtwo is always 80

Right I should have clarified. By random I meant random within the default level range of the given pokemon. Thanks for the clarification MoeBoy!
JOIN THE TEAM