Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By purenrgiii
#87810 will ditto mimic the shape of it's opponents in the future? with the new evolve animation i'd assume it'd look like that. it'd be niffty :3

By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:we are working on it, its harder to do then what we thought it was to begin with
have you tried turning it off and back on again ? XD lol jk XD
By Jephon
#87854 ^^ It Crowd reference. I get it. :)

I cant wait to see what you guys come up with for ditto.
By purenrgiii
jsnbrown1989 wrote:^^ It Crowd reference. I get it. :)

I cant wait to see what you guys come up with for ditto.

this guy gets it ^_^ but you know what funny is the 1.7 code is alot cleaner and more functional so it'd be easy(maybe) to do.. but it'll be alot of work to get to 1.7 and you guys aren't even looking at that right now right?
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:What they changed in 1.7 doesnt affect ditto transforming in the slightest
thats true but since dinnerbone separated all the passive command codes in to function code i assume it must be more stable and easier to work with.
By MrMasochism
#87953 I don't see how anyone can tell if 1.7 is cleaner yet as mcp still isn't updated (or wasn't last time I checked) and unfortunately from dinnerbone's previous edits to the source I don't have high hopes
By purenrgiii
MrMasochism wrote:I don't see how anyone can tell if 1.7 is cleaner yet as mcp still isn't updated (or wasn't last time I checked) and unfortunately from dinnerbone's previous edits to the source I don't have high hopes

well from what i'v seen it's far from ideal but it's MUCH better than 1.6.4 but it's going to be changed a bit more in 1.8 notch was a GREAT idea guy...... just....in a little over his head with coding. and i don't mod because while i have a degree in copmuter science and egineering.... i really don't like coding. i pssed the coding classes.... then forgot EVERYTHING lol. but there was a reddit post during the snapshots about the changes in redundant coding i read up on so thats really all i know is that there is an effort to optimize the code FOR the modding api which probably won't be coming in 1.8.
JOIN THE TEAM