Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By purenrgiii
#88048 isnt' hyperbeam supposed to take 3 turns? or in the new games is it just 1? in the mod it only take 1 and i just realized today i remebered it being 3 and that might be why it's so OP.

By purenrgiii
MoeBoy76 wrote:it takes one turn to attack and one turn to recharge and i'm pretty sure it works properly in-game
but in the red and blue game i thought when you used it it said "ivysaure is charging for 2 turns" it's been a while but that was my real question. is that incorrect?
By SPG
purenrgiii wrote:
MoeBoy76 wrote:it takes one turn to attack and one turn to recharge and i'm pretty sure it works properly in-game
but in the red and blue game i thought when you used it it said "ivysaure is charging for 2 turns" it's been a while but that was my real question. is that incorrect?

ya.... no, hyper beat never changed, the only thing that was changed was it was turned into a special attack in gen 4 because gen 3 still had the retarded special physical moves binded to types and not attacks
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:
purenrgiii wrote:

ya.... no, hyper beat never changed, the only thing that was changed was it was turned into a special attack in gen 4 because gen 3 still had the retarded special physical moves binded to types and not attacks
OH solar beam was it solar beam?
By purenrgiii
#88063 ok that was it. thanks. i knew i remembered something charging. now cn i has togapee? XD
By purenrgiii
#88069 while i am fairly quick on the up take and figure things out fairly quick... i am new so.....evo waa?
By SPG
#88071 .........really? even in the gen it was added in it evolved into togetick, in gen 4 it evolved again into togakiss
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:.........really? even in the gen it was added in it evolved into togetick, in gen 4 it evolved again into togakiss
no i know that. where am i adding it to what for who now?
JOIN THE TEAM