Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By purenrgiii
#88292 i think the EXp share item should have an XP limit cap. had a lvl 15 drowsy with the XP share on it. found a lvl 105 magikarp yellow boss. killed it with my lvl 30 scyther. i don't remeber the exact numbers but drowsy lvled crazy amounts and i remember thinking way isn't the exp capped? shouldn't it cap and 300% of the next lvls xp? oh and the loot i got was a masterball another exp share and lucky egg some tms and a macho brace. given it was a rare event but still thats alot going on plus super power lower lvl pokemon instantly could become farm able.

By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:nah

well think about this. buy 2 more. now i can catch lvl 5 poket men and xp share a boss fight and lvl them up to like lvl 1`5 i one fight.
By SPG
#88306 if thats how a player wants to play, nothing is stopping them, its also your fault for putting the exp share and/or batting the boss pokemon with it equipped, its kind of suspected for it to give tons of exp, besides, is already a bitch to train, this just makes it better
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:if thats how a player wants to play, nothing is stopping them, its also your fault for putting the exp share and/or batting the boss pokemon with it equipped, its kind of suspected for it to give tons of exp, besides, is already a bitch to train, this just makes it better
i guess so. ..... team rocket ball? eye con has plox? XD
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:make a side mod then

i'm just trolling. lol havin a laugh. PPG
JOIN THE TEAM