Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By victorpower
#88578 There is no need to be so disrespectful to me, jsnbrown1989 . I made some recomandations (THAT MANY PEOPLE WOULD LIKE).
You clearly was offensive to me. Also you are not the creator of pixelmon how can you say that mega evolutions will not be added? Also there is proof that you are making the unova starters, you know your file? Well it says Snivy in there.

Anyway just keep this in mind, you are very badly educated and offensive to a person who simply made a recomandation!

By victorpower
#88579 Oh and one more thing. This a pokemon game in other words just because no pokemon does not have to be added that those not mean they should not.
By MrMasochism
#88580 No Jsn was right. We will not be adding mega evolutions and to be fair did you sore is any respect and look to see that your recommendations as you call them hadn't already been posted a hundred times before spamming us with more of your sense of entitlement?
By MrMasochism
#88584 You now probably think that I am being disrespectful but you should be aware that we have hundreds of thousands of people playing this mod who all have their own ideas of what is best to add. We simply have to choose our own path and it gets irritating when people come on her to post yet another of their own opinions about what we should do. Especially when in doing so they are ignoring any of the extensive posts I and others have made about our direction and why. Try to read before shooting your mouth off. It will be better for everyone
By Isi
#88599 *Walks in, looks around*

*Quietly locks*
JOIN THE TEAM