Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jephon
#88737 Ok just to clarify, I am not talking the world of pokemon but of pixelmon (Which is why I post in general discussion instead of off topic). In Pixelmon we have all the 1st gen pokemon and a few of several other gens so only pick from the pokemon within the Pixelmon world. Also, no legendaries.

Give me moves, natures and why you choose each pokemon. :)

By a_DORITO
#88741 Mudkip - Mudkip - Swampert - Swampert - Mudkip - and uh.... Mudkip

Cause you know, mudkip's for life
By SPG
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Hmm. So much for reading my original post.

What are the moves, natures and why you choose each pokemon?

from what they say, i wouldnt take them seriously in the slightest as you have (at least you looked like you took them seriously)
By a_DORITO
#88750 well, they all need to be sassy, with growl, frustration, rest, and tackle
By Jephon
#88751 Lol, yea I know.. Just trying to bring meaning to this thread rather than just blah,

Anywho. I thought about doing a restart of my team and was looking for ideas on the best team possible. Of course it is all opinion which is why I started this thread. To see what people's thoughts were and why.
By shaikgb1234
#88816 1.vaporeon because he have a high HP and the ability water absorb, moves:aqua ring, aurora beam, water pulse and last resort
2.charizard because he can fly in pixelmon and get a good set of moves, moves:dragon rage, wing attack, flamethrower and flare blitz
3.miltank because he have a good defense and HP, moves:milk drink, body slam, heal bell and zen headbutt
4.dragonite because he is in the 14 place in all stats fom all the pokemon, moves:hyper beam, aqua tail, dragon rush and outrage
5.metagross because he is in the 18 place in all stats fom all the pokemon, moves:zen headbutt, meteor mash, psychic and hyper beam
6.mew because he legendery and can lern bunch of moves, moves:SolarBeam, Thunder, dream eater and focus blast
i know nothing about natures
By SPG
shaikgb1234 wrote:1.vaporeon because he have a high HP and the ability water absorb, moves:aqua ring, aurora beam, water pulse and last resort
2.charizard because he can fly in pixelmon and get a good set of moves, moves:dragon rage, wing attack, flamethrower and flare blitz
3.miltank because he have a good defense and HP, moves:milk drink, body slam, heal bell and zen headbutt
4.dragonite because he is in the 14 place in all stats fom all the pokemon, moves:hyper beam, aqua tail, dragon rush and outrage
5.metagross because he is in the 18 place in all stats fom all the pokemon, moves:zen headbutt, meteor mash, psychic and hyper beam
6.mew because he legendery and can lern bunch of moves, moves:SolarBeam, Thunder, dream eater and focus blast
i know nothing about natures

first of all, mew is garbage, second of all, you would be a moron to have dream eater on a pokemon without a move that can put your enemy to sleep
By mahrage
#88891 Here's something interesting I found for building my teams.

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/charizard

For instance. It has a forum where people ask these type of questions, lists strategies, moves that pokemon can learn, base stats, etc.
JOIN THE TEAM