Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bman757
#91748 Help me out.......
My 7 year old is nuts over Minecraft and mentioned an interest in a Pokemon Mod for his xbox. I'd love to do this for him, but i have no idea what they are, or how to go about getting this....I'm sorta catching on that it's a software add on to the existing game. I was thinking this might be nice to do for Christmas. Any suggestions as to how i could present this to him as a gift?

Thanks.

By Rados
#91763 Unfortunately, pixelmon doesn't support the Xbox version of Minecraft, and nether it will ever do. Your best bet is installing it on a PC.
By MrMasochism
#91764 The issue is that minecraft on xbox doesn't support mods. Maybe some-day in the future they will allow that and at that stage we might look at it
By SPG
MrMasochism wrote:The issue is that minecraft on xbox doesn't support mods. Maybe some-day in the future they will allow that and at that stage we might look at it

Pokemon on a microsoft product? Thats a mess waiting to happen mr. M
By PhelpsterUK
SPG wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:The issue is that minecraft on xbox doesn't support mods. Maybe some-day in the future they will allow that and at that stage we might look at it

Yeah, could you imagine if they allowed mods on Windows!? ... Oh, wait..
By SPG
PhelpsterUK wrote:
SPG wrote:

Yeah, could you imagine if they allowed mods on Windows!? ... Oh, wait..

Thats different, windows is an os, thats like making it so you can only play minecraft on a mac. Minecraft on xbox is a COMPLETLY different story, so please dont be a smart ass just because

And the only way to mod minecraft on the xbox requires you to open it up and hack it with a chip on the mobo, and even with that there is a completely different mess you have to get into that isnt even worth explaining. Point is the way to mod it is so out there it isnt worth our time, le alone the fact the xbox uses C# and we use java, so we would need to transfer all of the code
JOIN THE TEAM