Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker
By MissingNoL
#61213 I know you should cover shards too, but is this guide oriented to those who have played Pokemon before? Or are new to both? If they're new to both, maybe you should go over the items they'll see on the stats page of their Pokemon. Or maybe just do it anyways, I don't know.

By Kyiv
#63597 living in extreme hills help as the miltank always get killed for meat by machokes and gravelers.
By KuryoZT
novablast115 wrote:How do you change your pokemon around without a PC?

Change place you mean, right? Well, you can't, for now, and I don't know if it'll change later, you need the PC to move pixelmon around. Sorry.
By Shredded_PvP
#89995 Well, I don't know if this is a new thing, but when i try to venture out, maybe level my Pokemon a little bit, i keep randomly getting force-battled by levels that are 10 times the level that I am. I have to look everywhere, and make my route far from any Pokemon so i wont get attacked out of nowhere. If this is new, and is a thing, is there some way i could maybe toggle this? Thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM